What are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site, memorized by your device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet…) and save on the browser directory. At each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent again, improving your experience.
For further information, we suggest to explore its Wikipedia page: Cookies (Wikipedia).
Other information can be found on the websites www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
What cookies do our site use?
Technical: we use only anonymous technical cookies essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
Analytics: we use third parties (Google) cookies to understand how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use, in a completely anonymous way. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be divided into:
– Session Cookies: are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
– Persistent Cookis: are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
– Third Party Cookies: hey are placed by third parties that provide services to Us. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above)
For Our Site and other online services, we use the following cookies categories:
It should be noted that Google adheres to the privacy principles contained in the Safe Harbor agreement between the EU and the United States which defines safe and shared rules for the processing of personal data carried out towards companies present on American territory. For more information on Safe Harbor regulations, visit the US Department of Commerce website.
Google Analytics collects anonymous browsing data (IP truncated at the last octet) and exclusively aggregated for the purpose of examining the use of the site by users, compiling reports on the activities on the site and providing other information, including the number of visitors and visited pages. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google. The data transmitted to Google is stored on Google’s servers in the United States.
Further information about the Google Analytics service and the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found the following links:
These data do not allow the user to be personally identified: all the data collected is aggregated and as such anonymous.
3. Advertising Cookies: these cookies are used by Ristoro Appenino di Tacconi Lucia, G. & P. s.n.c. to collect data about browsing and preferences of the users in order to personalize advertisings on Our Site. These cookies are very important for us to a continuous improvement of our product and of the services.
The user can refuse using these cookies with the opt-out tool in his browser settings.
4. Third Party Cookies: our site may allow the use of third-party cookies which may collect information on the user’s movement on the internet and in our website in particular.
On some pages of our site there’s the presence of cd., social plugins which allows you to share our content on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Third-party cookies are not under our control and, therefore, for more information on how they uses them, we suggest to visit their sites whose web addresses are listed there below:
● Facebook :
Settings; log in to your account, privacy section
- Twitter :
- LinkedIn :
- Google :
- YouTube :
The user has complete control on the cookies, you can delete them or changed directly on the browser. But once the cookies are disabled you can’t correctly visualize and use our Site.
Management of our cookies for marketing purposes
The user can configure their choices regarding the use or not of our cookies for marketing purposes through the “Cookie Consent Management” module which you will find at the bottom of this information. The “Cookie Consent Management” module will not be present within the SaaS services in which only technical cookies are used. The user’s choice to disable the use of our profiling cookies will prevent the subsequent storage of further cookies by us, while the cookies previously installed on the user’s device will continue to be used on the user’s device. If the user wants to delete all the cookies on his device, he can do so simply by selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow you to reject them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information on the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found on the website of the browser provider.
We refer to the guides of the most used browsers to know the various ways of managing cookies:
Cookies guide – Chrome
Guide to cookies – Firefox
Guide to cookies – Safari
Guide to cookies – Internet Explorer
Google Analytics management
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies, the user can use the component
additional made available by Google at the following link following the procedure
opt-out indicated by Google:
agrees to be bound by any such future revisions and therefore undertakes to visit
periodically this page to be informed of any changes.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation or transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.